Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm not bragging... really!

This is my shrine to my horse and our accomplishments. It started out as just one shelf... but has grown to take up two. I have other pictures and certificates of accomplishments (honor roll for trail and our ROM for youth western pleasure...) but at the moment I think it's cluttered enough. Just another example of my OCD-ness.

On another note, first day back at school went well. I think my classes will be fun. In Vert. Evo. Morph. we're going to be dissecting sharks and other verts, so that will be awesome. The professor is really funny and engaging, but it's most likely going to be a very challenging class. Metabolic Biochemistry will be hard too, but also extremely interesting. It's all about digestion and why your body uses chemicals (carbohydrates, lipids, and sugars) the way it does. I have Molecular Genetics tomorrow and that should be a blast too. I haven't had that professor before and I don't know who he is, so well see. If nothing more it's a really interesting topic.

Well... I need to get my absentee ballot filled out and sent in... and I really need to start my taxes before things get to crazy with school and I wait until the last minute like last year! Have a great night everyone!

Ohh, one last thing. I went out to my car this morning and all the water from the rain last night had frozen! It looked so cool. But made me a bit late because my windshield has a 1/4 thick layer of ice on it too!

No comments: