Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bored At Work

Yes.. it's 6:06 in the morning and I've been at work for over an hour. It's so totally exciting... lol.
I finally got to ride Tye yesterday. We just walked for about an hour, but it was nice to be in her saddle again. It's such a different feeling to get on a horse you've been riding/showing/training for the past four years. It's like going home after vacation and sleeping in your own bed. It's great to be somewhere new and exciting, great to get to ride a different horse, but it's always the best to come home and get back to what you love.

I have a dentist appointment today. :( I get SO nervous going to the dentist. And i'm always so cold durring the whole thing that I just shake the whole time. Then my body goes into hybernate mode because I'm so cold and I fall asleep. This, understandably, irritates whoever is trying to work in my mouth. I have to ask about my wisdom teeth today. They keep telling me to get them out in six months, or as soon as they bother me. Well.. they don't ever bother me. humph.
Well, gotta get back to work.

No comments: