Friday, January 25, 2008

Another setback

So I have to be the clumsiest person alive. I went to the mall yesterday, after my 3 hour dental appointment, to return a few things. I'm walking up the escalator and manage to trip. I landed on my knee, ripped my pants and gouged a very nice zig zag into my kneecap. This proceeded to bleed all over my now torn jeans. I had to go to the hospital and have it all cleaned out and such. All in all, it was a pretty crappy mall trip.

Now my knee just hurts like heck when I bend it. But I guess that's better then a lot of things that could have happened. I guess I'm not going to be riding today. :( Poor Tye. Finally feeling well and no one to ride her! Well... I gotta get going.

1 comment:

Jessica Boyd said...

Just like I told you the other day, my biggest worry is getting hurt and not being able to ride!

Of course, falling off twice could have also accomplished that, but luckily did not!

No worries about Katie, she was just totally caught off guard! He seems to be trying new things with each of us. He did start down on me but figured out pretty quick I wasn't going to "fall" for it! Such a brat!

He is going to take a lot of work, but I figure we're all learning a lot. :-)